Currently in Brisbane, Australia
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

Friday 11 September 2009

Adios

Well, the time has come to depart the Motherland for the next 9 months... and I am not the least bit prepared.

In less than 8 hours I will be setting off on the first leg of my epic journey which will lead me to Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

At the moment I am nervous and, to be honest, pretty sad that I'm leaving my family and my house behind for the next 9 months. I don't feel like i've had enough time between doing my dissertation and rushing for holiday essentials to actually say goodbye properly and contemplate on what actually lays ahead.

To all those I am leaving behind, I love you. (The picture at the top is just for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and that?