Currently in Brisbane, Australia
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

Sunday 20 September 2009

Mini Update

It has been a crazy hectic week of temple visiting, sushi eating, arcade stomping, shrine worshiping madness. I simply haven't found the time to update my blog, I would say I'm sorry but I don't regret a minute of it. From sipping whiskey in the New York Bar on the top floor of the Park Hyatt to dipping my feet in a rooftop spa at the base of Mt. Fuji.


Over two thousand photos to sift through and six days of blogging to catch up on... hopefully to be updated gradually over the next couple of days (if i find time). If not then rest assured I am safe and well (other than some serious foot ache from walking) and enjoying exploring all the delights that Japan has to offer.


Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and that?